aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] multibyte character responses to sever queries?

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] multibyte character responses to sever queries?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:48:10 +0100

Hi Michael,

Starting with version 0.2.2 Beta1 Aeskulap should be able to communicate
with any DICOM compliant SCP.

We had some discussions earlier this year on this list about the DICOM
compliance of Aeskulap. These issues have been fixed. Aeskulap was
successfully tested on the WUSTL ctn, the JDICOM tools, the OFFIS SCP
and other commercial PACS solutions.

I also successfully tested an older version of Aeskulap with conquest
running on a Windows machine.

I guess there is some problem with your conquest setup (LE Implicit, BE
Implicit are always proposed by Aeskulap).

Did you use the latest version of Aeskulap (0.2.2-beta1) ?

Alex