zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] Good printer to choose for your printing job

From: HCadmin
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] Good printer to choose for your printing job
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:09:14 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish you enjoy a great day!

This is Cherry from H&C Printing Center Ltd of China.

From your company website, we got to know that your company is of influence in your business. We are pleased to

approach you in the hope of developing business for mutual benefit.

We are a leading manufacturer and exporter on printing services in China. Our printing services have a good market

in Europe and North America. Our products services are as follows:

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.

(You can tell us other printing products you need.)

2. Transportation: Direct vessels to many international ports.

3. Printing Price: up to 35% lower than the cost of your local printers

4. Period of manufacturing: Effective and quick.

5. Advantages: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.

Any question? No hesitation to contact us. It's our great honor to work with you for our further cooperation.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t need it at the moment; you could put me in your files so as to contact me next time

when you need it.

Sincerely yours,

Cherry

2011-08-04 10:02:31

Subscribe This Mail UnSubscribe This Mail