zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] Bintulu Edible Oils Sdn Bhd in MALAYSIA

From: Rolly Cho Woo
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] Bintulu Edible Oils Sdn Bhd in MALAYSIA
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:42:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir/Ms

 I represent Bintulu Edible Oils Sdn Bhd in MALAYSIA . We market and
 exports palm oil product to North and south America,Europe and other
 parts of the world.

 We are in need of reliable representatives who can stand as a medium of
 receiving payments from the purchasers of our products in North and
 south America,Europe and other parts of the world.who for one reason or
 the other can not make direct payment to us.

 If you are interested in this offer ,please get back to us for more
 details.

 Thanks,

 Rolly Woo Cho