zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] Some useful advices for your health

From: Lorna Garner
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] Some useful advices for your health
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:31:56 -0800

Tired of paying twice the price of a med when buying it from a "reliable" licensed USA Web pharmacy? Our discount Canadian e-shop will show you what real "low prices" should look like.

"High price proves the high quality of the drug…" That's what all Web pharmacies say in their ads. All except CanadianPharmacy. Drug sales tax is much lower here in Canada - so we don't have any trouble dumping our rivals into tears. CanadianPharmacy - generic quality CAN be cheap.

Don’t look for prices lower than those at http://hardstudy.com - anything that is cheaper is a fake.

With best regards, Lorna Garner