zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] Online store offers special discounts

From: Allen Hope
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] Online store offers special discounts
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:44:30 +0100

Dear valued member.

Great news. CanadianPharmacy has announced a half-price offer for all the pharmaceutical products. ItÂ’s not a joke, discounts are really amazing.

CanadianPharmacy is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customersÂ’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.

Get the quality products you deserve
http://birdplay.cn

Yours faithfully, Allen Hope