xlog-discussion

Parks on the Air

From: D. Gafner
Subject: Parks on the Air
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 21:09:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I did a search on the discussion archive and didn't see any mention of Parks on the air (POTA).
I am looking for a logging program in Linux that would work for an Activator. That's not to say this wouldn't also work for a hunter.
Xlog seems real close but I would tweak/add a few things.
I thought I would check to see if anyone was interested in making the changes.
I can "try" but I thought I would check to see if anyone had thought about it.

Thanks, Dave
KB8ECG