xlog-discussion

Xlog and Hamlib ...

From: gliderpilot
Subject: Xlog and Hamlib ...
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:38:30 +0000

Folks,

I compiled from the source the latest release of Xlog  2.0.19 running Ubuntu 20.04 with the latest HamLib 4.1  (http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/) and tested it with a Kenwood TS-890S.  I found the "Band" frequencies was the only success data transferred from the radio.   Xlog was unable to get the data for "Mode", "Power".   I tested Hamlib 4.1 and was successful getting these parameters using rigctl on the TS-890S.    Has anyone else have any issue using the latest release of Hamlib and Xlog?

73's, Oscar (N6PAZ).

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.