xforms-development

[XForms] Question about fl_set_object_label

From: Coby Hochstein
Subject: [XForms] Question about fl_set_object_label
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 21:45:30 -0700

Hello,

I am having problems setting a label on an object and then changing the label. It appears the previous label is still showing and the new label overlaps it.

how do I set a label on an object and then change it again.

Can someone please give me a complete sample function that passing in the value for the label...

In this format, .. becuase calling it multiple times doesnt remove the previous label from showing.

void set_label(char *label)
{
 fl_set_object_label(FL_OBJECT *, label);
}

Thanks