xforms-development

[XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13

From: R P Herrold
Subject: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:17:41 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Dec 2012, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:

BTW, quite some time ago I asked for someone to volunteer
as another maintainer for XForms, but there were no "takers".
It's not necessarily about doing lots of development and bug-
fixing (not that I would mind;-) but having someone that can
deal with essential things for the case that I'm not around
would be reassuring. So please give it another thought.

I can act as a deputy if you wish. Testing the tarball on a CentOS 6 builder, I note there is a problem in the spec file generated:

address@hidden xforms]$ rpmbuild -ba xforms.spec
error: bad date in %changelog: Sa Nov 22 2008 Jens Thoms Toerring
        <address@hidden> 1.0.91

... in that expanded the date as 'Sa' rather than 'Sat' ... this probably just needs a manual tweak in the
        xforms.spec.in

-- Russ herrold
        (also: address@hidden)