xenomai-main

[Xenomai-main] RE: possible Interest

From: Adam Weiss
Subject: [Xenomai-main] RE: possible Interest
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:45:19 -0400

Hello,
I represent a marketing firm that, due to overwhelming
email campaign results, have access to millions of opt-in
subscribers for online newletters and offers.

Most Databases Contain: first,last,address,city,
state,zip,DOB,Gender,originating source, IP, Time/date
stamp

If interested, please let me know what category of
interest you interests you, and i'll let you know what
currently available assets we have with a quote.

Thank You
Adam Weiss
Independent Rep
877-572-1503