xbubble-users

[Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.6: Polishing the bubble

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.6: Polishing the bubble
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:49:51 +0100

Hello,

I just released a new version of xbubble. There is no revolution in it, but
a bunch of small polishing:

Usability improvement
---------------------

 - finer tuning of default settings (scale and fps).
   Users should now be able to play without first having to RTFM.

 - cleanup the path cache stuff, and generate it at compile time.
   The startup is 1/3 faster for me, and code is cleaner.

Small bugs fixed
----------------

 - Cure the computer parkinson syndrom.
   do not oscillate around the aimed trajectory, and stop the canon.

 - Animate balls which are not launched yet.

 - Do not exchange balls when someone is dead,
   to avoid cell overflow leading to balls not marked as dead.

Useless changes

 - Some cosmetics changes to the source code.
   function and file renaming madness. Hopefully Ivan will forgive me...

Happy bubbleing, Mt.