xbubble-users

[Xbubble-users] xbubble 0.5

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Xbubble-users] xbubble 0.5
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:04:55 +0200

Hello, I just tagged version 0.5 in the CVS, and uploaded a tarball and an
unofficial debian package to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/xbubble/.

The changes mainly concern the visual effects, with even greater explosions,
non-elastic chocs on walls and friction for exploded balls (and them only),
and so on.

The default fps were also reduced from 100 to 50 so that the fancy theme
don't kill user's CPU.

Good news: we now know how to do an efficient networking mode.
Bad news: none of us have the time to actually do it.

Have fun, Mt.

--
Moi, Adam et Ève, j'y crois plus tu vois, parce que je suis pas un
idiot : la pomme, ça peut pas être mauvais, c'est plein de pectine...