xbubble-users

Re: [Xbubble-users] Stealing stuff from frozen-bubble

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Xbubble-users] Stealing stuff from frozen-bubble
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:58:30 +0200

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 05:07:02PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Martin Quinson wrote:

> > game on big board, or network game). The source code of xbubble is very
> > impressive and clean. I guess there is something to do here...
>
> Thanks ! Actually, as you may have figured, I really don't have time to
> play with xbubble these days. I wonder if you would be willing to take
> on the project, since you've already read the source code ;-) ?
>
> I released today an old (version 0.2.4 - december 2002) source tarball
> with improvements and cleanups, I didn't even have time to release it back
> then. You should probably re-apply your patches to this cleaner and better
> version.
> So let me know if you want to take on xbubble, I'll give you admin rights and
> all that...

I took a bit more time to look at 0.2.4 That's very cool. This feeling of
balls geting stuck to another when it should go further is gone. I guess
that it was related to this changelog entry:

2002-12-13  Ivan <address@hidden>

  * cell.c: modified target_cell() so that aiming is easier.

Yuhu ! It's really more playable now.

It makes me even more eager to contribute to this game ! Why the hell did
you keep it for your own ?!

As soon as you give me the write right in the cvs, I'll start importing this
version to the CVS.

Thanks, Mt.

--
Dans un pays d'extrême droite, On se torche avec les doigts,
Y'a plus de journaux pour ça.