xbubble-users

Re: [Xbubble-users] i18n patch

From: xbubble
Subject: Re: [Xbubble-users] i18n patch
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:25:49 +0200 (CEST)

Quoting Martin Quinson <address@hidden>:

> Hello,
>
> I've done an internationalization patch, which you can find in
> attachement.
> It is rather big, since there is a lot of NLS infrastucture to set in
> place.
> The worst point of this patch is that the path /usr/share/locale is
> hardcoded in configure.in since I failed to derive that value from the
> prefix.

Did you have a look at how this is done in other packages ?

> Please consider applying this, and filling the CVS on savannah, so that
> can work on the lastest version.
>
> If you don't like this patch, please say so (and why) so that I can have
> chance to improve what you don't like.

As I said in my previous msg, I'm willing to let you in control ;-)

> Next todo item on my list is changing the collision detection
> algorithm,
> which seems broken to me since it stops the ball when it becomes
> adjacent
> with an existing one. It should stop the ball when it *collides* with
> an
> existing ball (ie, distance<ball_diameter).

Well, it seems to me that it's is the case in xbubble :-)
The collision detection algorithm involves simple geometrical computations,
check xbubble-0.2.4 source code for a better documentation/explanation.
If you still see a problem pls explain it to me precisely ;-)