x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] FROM VICTORIA BOLANO.

From: victoria.bolano
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] FROM VICTORIA BOLANO.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:54:53 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM VICTORIA BOLANO.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS.
Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice, the results of the Second Category draws of THE
MICRO/DAYZERS PROMO INT.
We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner under the
First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 18th
of July,2006. Participants
were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East,and
Oceania as
part of our International Promotions Program.
Your e-mail
address, attached to ticket number 888834, with serial number 472-9768
drew the lucky numbers W-91237-H°67/B4 and consequently
won in the
First Category.You have therefore been awarded
a lump sum pay out of
500,000 (Five hundred thousand Euros), which is the winning payout for
Category A winners.This is from a total
cash prize of 5,000,000.00
(Five Million Euros) shared amongst
the first Ten (10) lucky winners
in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the
paying Bank.In your best interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names
of any  kind,
we request that you keep the entire details of your
award strictly from public
notice until the process of transferring
your claims has been completed, and your
funds remitted to your
account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this program.
Please contact your Due Processing Officerimmediately for due
processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:
You are advised to contact the agents by email.Failure
to do so may warrant disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and
identification, find below your Reference and Coupon numbers.
Remember
to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent.
Reference Number: BC/881245/EKP
Coupon Number: NG-1467-3409/JYN.

file for your claim, please contact Due Processing Officer.

Mr. LANCE COOPER.
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL:+31-655-573-735
Reply Email:
address@hidden
All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.Winners are
to cover the legal charges
not DAYZERS.NL,also you have two weeks to
from the date of this publication to claim your prize or
forefeit your
winnings.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely Yours,
VICTORIA
BOLANO.
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR.