wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: tip 695

From: Leonard Jefcoat
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Re: tip 695
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 02:21:19 -0800

V a MC g I

Vemi q c Annou n nces $9 M A i quisitio m n of N a uscr q ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med c ic i al Industries!

Compa o ny : Ve i mi u cs
S p ymbo k l : V i MC f I
Pr n ic g e : $ 0,6 p 0
5 Day T a arge e t: $ 1.8 w 0

What these two co l mpani x es do is ama s zin s g. V g MC u I p c rovide g s
technology that allo f ws its cus i to c mers to have completely
interactive and liv t e educational and co b nferenc o ing solutions.
In connection with eLe n arn y ing D n eskt a op they already
providing c j omple h tely virtual ed l ucat v ional programs and
through EP L h ive Onl x ine they have ho d ste u d a live and completely
interactive me t di a cal Foru b m to the world.

N k uSc v ribe of o fe z rs to over 600, j 000 me u di e cal professionals nationwide
voice activated me p dica o l record cr k eat t ion industry for the s d peed
and eff t ici k ency of me p di u cal records admin l istr a ation.

Combined these two co v mpanie x s are now focused at spac r e age
technology and s x ervi c ces that are without eq l ual. N i uScri z be is
already t f radin g g at $ 0,9 q 0 and V t MC x I is currently tr y adin r g at $ 0, a 60

This news is going out all over the wi o res. Get in bef y ore this
one goes throu x gh the roo f f! This quick rising s r toc p k is a good
l e ong te l rm winne u r. This s k to d ck is going high due to sup w erb b a usi q ness
solution v s.