wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: vydyl reffnance

From: Durand Craddock
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Re: vydyl reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:10:31 -0700

D i ea h r H u om l e O z wn p er,

Your c i re h di z t doesn't matter to us!

If you O m VVN r f ea a l e g st f at n e and want I b MME x DIAT u E c p as v h to s c pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L e OW j ER your monthly p k ayme d nt y s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea q ls u we have T s OD w AY:

$ 49 l 0 , 00 k 0 a l s l v ow a g s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 3 o 70 , 00 l 0 a k s lo e w a v s 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 25 i 0 , 0 q 00 a i s l x ow a d s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 2 p 00 , 0 o 00 a t s lo n w a o s 3 , 5 m 5 %

V y isi c t ou i r web s k it m e

Durand Craddock , A n ppr i ov u al M w ana x ge z r

unmercifully, and chuckled and laughed in their horrible stony voices;
and Bilbo was more unhappy even than when the troll had picked him up by
his toes. He wished again and again for his nice bright hobbit-hole. Not
for the last time.