wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: xyrev reffnance

From: Miroslawa Fritzler
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Re: xyrev reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:25:54 -0700

D s ea c r H u om z e O f wne q r,

Your c f re b di g t doesn't matter to us!

If you O s VVN r h ea d l e i st w at d e and want I c MM v EDIAT s E c u as r h to s n pen n d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L h OW p ER your monthly p u aym c ent q s
by a third or more, here are the d t ea i ls g we have T j ODA j Y:

$ 49 n 0 , 0 o 00 a a s lo q w a a s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 h 70 , 0 c 00 a x s l t ow a g s 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 25 f 0 , 0 a 00 a e s l e ow a c s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 20 f 0 , 0 e 00 a h s lo f w a p s 3 , 5 o 5 %

V g is d it o s ur web s f it g e

Miroslawa Fritzler , A q ppr d ov f al Ma e na g ge i r

way, when yerd have said €˜thank yer Bill for a nice bit o fat valley
mutton like what this is. He took a big bite off a sheeps leg he was
toasting, and wiped his lips on his sleeve. Yes, I am afraid trolls do
behave like that, even those with only one head each. After hearing all