wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Segmentation fault problem on Linux

From: poczta
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Segmentation fault problem on Linux
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:22:16 +0200

Hi.
I just compiled wxruby 0.2.1 and wxWidgets 2.4.2. for GTK (from ALL package)
on Aurox (Fedora Core 1 - 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl) - Desktop Gnome 2.4
Everything seems to be fine, c++ samples for wxWindows works fine.
I run minimal.rb and it has worked fine too.
But...
Most of examples do not work : [BUG] Segmentation fault and thats it.
I'am a little confused, some works, some do not so it is hard for me to
say what is wrong.(WxRuby works fine on Windows for me but I usually
develop on Linux platform so:( )

Any suggestions?
 Jacek