wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] [Fwd: Re: wxruby release]

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] [Fwd: Re: wxruby release]
Date: 04 Jul 2003 17:11:37 -0700

I wanted to pass along this message from Park Heesob, since the
copyright and license were concerning me slightly. Again, Park has made
a great contribution to the community.

With some luck and some effort, I may be able to put together the Alpha
release today or tomorrow, at least for Linux. It won't be tested with
Windows, and may not be fully OS X compatible, but it's a starting
point.

Kevin