wxruby-dev

Re: RE: [Wxruby-dev] Cable ties

From: Bob Calco
Subject: Re: RE: [Wxruby-dev] Cable ties
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:46:34 -0600

I vote for Cable - I have a design plan for creating the Ruby emitter, which I
will attempt to make public this week so we can collaborate on it.

Sorry for my long silence; my wife has been in the hospital on bedrest (32
weeks pregnant) for the last four weeks, and will be in another 4-8 weeks, and
I've been doing a lot of Mr. Mom lately.

- Bob Calco