wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] RE: [FR-devel] Re: wxRuby

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] RE: [FR-devel] Re: wxRuby
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:14:54 -0800

Daniel Carrera wrote:

> Could I get the code that you currently have?  Just to look at it.  I've
> never used SWIG, but I'm curious about it.
>
> Daniel Carrera
> Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.
> University of Maryland.  (301) 405-5137

You can get it from our Savannah CVS repository at:

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/index.php?group=wxruby

However, be forewarned: I only checked it in to CVS so that I did not have
the only copy -- it is definitely not setup for general public consumption.
For example, the make files contain paths that are specific to my Windows
development setup, and everything is currently dumped into the "swig"
subdirectory (the root directory contains makefiles and VC++ project files.

Curt