www-zh-cn-translators

LibrePlanet 2024 talk

From: xws192222
Subject: LibrePlanet 2024 talk
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 20:14:23 -0500

Hi, All:

LibrePlanet: Cultivating Community will be held on May 4 and 5, 2024. The in
person part of the conference will take place at the Wentworth Institute of
Technology in Boston, MA, USA.

This year's theme is Cultivating Community.

I will be giving a talk: It is easy to contribute to GNU

https://libreplanet.org/2024/speakers/#6614

In the talk, I would like to mention the following names explicitly:

DENG Nan/hagb/psaice/jiderlesi/nios34/shankangke/wind/jing/hahawang/shi

If any of you have concern, please let me know.

If you have any suggestion about the topic, please also let me know.

best regards,
wxie