www-zh-cn-translators

Your software freedom is up to you

From: xws192222
Subject: Your software freedom is up to you
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 21:59:35 -0400

Dear www-zh-cn-translators:

So far we have several new members. That's a great thing.
In the meantime, I have noticed that the new members have not contributed
anything yet.

I understand that you all have your whys to join GNU CCT. Please keep that
alive.

If you don't know how to start, you should read the following link again
because the volunteer work is almost always up to you and our goal - a world
that all software is free.

https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/zh-cn/workflow.zh-cn.html

Wish you all the best
wxie