www-zh-cn-translators

[GNUCTT] 关于某一页面固定元素

From: Hagb Green
Subject: [GNUCTT] 关于某一页面固定元素
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 23:30:20 +0800

我们是不是忽略了 pot 文件中 "Please see the Translations README for
information on coordinating and submitting translations of this
article." 前面的注释:

TRANSLATORS: Ignore the original text in this paragraph,
   replace it with the translation of these two:
   We work hard and do our best to provide accurate, good quality
   translations.  However, we are not exempt from imperfection.
   Please send your comments and general suggestions in this regard
   to <a href="mailto:address@hidden";>
   &lt;address@hidden&gt;</a>.</p>
   our web pages, see <a
   href="/server/standards/README.translations.html">Translations
   README</a>.