www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [GNUCTT] Welcome 2018, love your freedom.

From: Wensheng Xie
Subject: Re: [GNUCTT] Welcome 2018, love your freedom.
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:49:32 +0800

Welcome back, Bill.

Glad that you asked a good question. We miss you very much.
It's time to bring the team back one by one.

When do you have time to review the current translation status?

I noticed that there is a task for you
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5684

Could you still access it?

Let me know if you have other questions.

best regards,
wxie