www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [GNUCTT] Re: [task #7874] Review translation of Bash Manual Chapter

From: Pan Yongzhi
Subject: Re: [GNUCTT] Re: [task #7874] Review translation of Bash Manual Chapter 1
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:09:45 +0800

The other Chinese translations are not maintainted at the CVS repo at all, and not in po format for GNUN either. I studied GNUN one years ago, and managed to make the po file for the homepage. The two po files in server directory are including files for all webpages. You may update the home page translation based on them. I hope you can try studying GNUN for the work. :)