www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] 2003 Free Software Community Prize (Juror's Vote)

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] 2003 Free Software Community Prize (Juror's Vote)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:07:11 +0800 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

I'm glad to inform all of you that we, GNU/CTT, have
won the Juror's Vote of 2003 Free Software Community
Prize, SLAT.  Thank you very much for the
contributions.

http://list.softwareliberty.org/pipermail/slat-talk/2003-December/004568.html

By the way, is there anyone who is currently in
Taipei, or northern Taiwan, and is able to take some
time on this Saturday to attend the ceremony?  Please
reply as soon as possible since I'm really busy this
week...  Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much, and congratulations to GNU/CTT

Chao-Hong

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
海的顏色、風的氣息、愛你的溫度,盡在信紙底圖
http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/mail_premium/stationery.html