www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] translation of gas.info

From: amtb
Subject: [Chinese-translators] translation of gas.info
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:36:01 +0800

Dear sir,
I was working on a project that translate gas.info from English into Chinese. Basically, the preceding chapters from 1 to 7 were complete. I think the first course was done.
The chapter 8 is including many processors Features. I have finished sections of i386 dependent features & i860 denpendent features, The section of arm dependent features almost be done.
I hope somebody help me to complete or correct it.
If Chinese Translators Team is interested in getting it into GUN ,please contact me with address@hidden.
Best regards.
amtb C.