www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] back translation

From: JoAnn Lane
Subject: [Chinese-translators] back translation
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:33:27 -0800

I would like a quote on back translating a 7 page Mandarin Chinese survey into English.

We are conducting a world wide technology literacy study and soon will have a Chinese version of the survey. I would like a third party to check the work of my translator.

If you are interested, please contact me via email or phone, and provide me with your rates and how much time you need to complete the back-translation.

Thanks in advance,
JoAnn

JoAnn Lane
Data Collections Manager