www-it-traduzioni

More FSF pages translated into Italian need proofreading

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: More FSF pages translated into Italian need proofreading
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:46:30 -0400

Hello friends! Sorry to have so many requests, but it's wonderful to
have so many translations coming in: our Italian intern has translated
some key pages on fsf.org into Italian, and I need his translations
proofread. I've got three documents that need checking -- can someone
who's interested in checking them over contact me directly? I'll send
you markdown files, and would like edits of any spelling, punctuation,
or grammar mistakes made directly in those files.

Many thanks in advance!

Dana Morgenstein

Outreach & Communications Coordinator

Free Software Foundation