www-id-test

[Trans-id-test] Re: junay reffnance

From: Loes Broderson
Subject: [Trans-id-test] Re: junay reffnance
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:09:06 -0700

D p ea e r H q om j e O k wn m er,

Your c y re j di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV j N r z ea o l e z st z at r e and want I w MME p DIAT u E c r as y h to s r pen k d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW a ER your monthly p u aym k ent e s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea q ls q we have T p ODA b Y:

$ 4 r 90 , 00 o 0 a p s l k ow a q s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 00 e 0 a i s lo s w a a s 3 , 9 t 0 %
$ 25 s 0 , 00 j 0 a j s lo z w a p s 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 a 0 a w s l p ow a v s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V r isi e t ou t r web s l it h e

Loes Broderson , Ap u pr r ov w al M j ana c ge v r

Mountain; and it is also the heart of Thorin. He values it above a river
of gold. I give it to you. It will aid you in your bargaining. Then
Bilbo, not without a shudder, not without a glance of longing, handed
the marvellous stone to Bard, and he held it in his hand, as though