www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] .

From: zx11zx14
Subject: [GNU-traductores] .
Date: 02 Mar 02 3:29:45 PM

Dear Web Merchant:

My company has taken notice of your on-line presence and wanted to bring a few
things to your attention.  Over the past several years, we have spoken with
hundreds of online merchants like you, who unfortunately are not happy.  The
reason for their unhappiness varies but all seem to have common issues.
Here are a few examples of some problem issues:

-         "I'm not getting the Return on Investment that I expected from my Web
site.
-         "I can't get my Web site updated with new material within a
reasonable time frame."
-          "I want to sell my products on-line but my current provider wants to
charge too much."
-          "I pay too much money for hosting my Web site monthly."
-          "I want to generate MORE traffic to my Web site, but I'm not sure
what to do."
-          "I can't find my site on the major search engines."
-          "My Web site take a long time to download compared to other sites."
-          "My Web site is non-functional and needs to be re-designed to
represent my company professionally."
-          "I can't get any technical support for my growing Internet needs and
when they do they can't solve my problems adequately."

Do you and your company have any of these issues?  If so, you may want to look
into finding another Web site development and hosting company.  My company has
helped hundreds of companies with the same problems and they still can't
believe the difference!  We specialize in Internet solutions and strategies.
$$$$  SIGN UP TODAY FOR SELECT SERVICES AND RECEIVE FREE WEB HOSTING FOR ONE
YEAR ($200.00 SAVINGS) AND FREE SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION ($200.00 VALUE) USING
THE LATEST WEB CRAWLING TECHNOLOGY TO INCREASE YOUR RANKING ON THE MAJOR SEARCH
ENGINES  $$$$
That's all.  Your company has an objective when it comes to the Internet and we
have a solution.  Here are a few things you can expect from our company.

-          Professional Web site appearance, layout, design and functionality.
-          Excellent customer and technical support.
-          Super fast Internet connection; download speeds, and Web site
updating.
-          Some of the most competitive pricing in the nation.
-          Advanced level services including JAVA, CGI, ActiveX, ASP and Cold
Fusion.

If any of these areas interest you and you would like to find out more about
our company, we welcome you to call 1-888-585-8658, Print the Form and Fax back
to 1-800-243-0358 Or Email us   address@hidden

___   Web Site Redesign                 ____ Generate Traffic to your Web Site
___   Web Site Marketing                ____ TOP 20 Search Engine Placement
___   Web Site Design                     ____ Add E-commerce to an existing
Web site
___   Lead Generation by Industry, Category, or SIC Codes
___   Low Cost Hosting starting at 15.95

COMPANY NAME: ______________________________________
CONTACT:  ___________________________________________

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via Email.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please reply back with the word "remove" in the subject line.