woom-dev

[Woom-dev] Blocked delivery of your email to address@hidden

From: policy
Subject: [Woom-dev] Blocked delivery of your email to address@hidden
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:09:48

                 BLOCKED DELIVERY OF YOUR EMAIL TO address@hidden

Your email has been stopped.

With the proliferation of viruses and spam, we have taken measures to reduce
the amount of spam and stop the easy transport of viruses in self executable
files.

If you wish to send a self executable through the Omninet Mail server, our
suggestion
is to compress it using winzip, available at www.winzip.com. We don't block
files with
the zip file extension.

Be aware that most viruses will fake the senders address, so you may want to
disregard this notice as the
original email that we blocked, may not have been from you, but from a virus
infected PC.
If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to contact us on (AUS) 08
98425055
*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ***

Omninet

Email was stopped due to it containing text which is not permitted
        Comment: Banned Phrase #2

Details of blocked files

        27651_0text0: Banned Phrase #2 (Text block)

End.