woom-dev

[Woom-dev] Benjamin Allen is still maintained.

From: ]d
Subject: [Woom-dev] Benjamin Allen is still maintained.
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:20:24 +0700

Khun Prayad said "We've moved on GNUstep didn't mean we will nuke the old plain Objective-C plan. I'll continue the old Benjamin Allen one day and that's why I skip the last name to Brook. For anyone who wonder what version name we're going to use when we hit Z* Z*, I'd remind you
that we still have middle name"

In addition, Khun Prayad Paushart just release Avis Brook, GNUstep WOOM, which you can grab it from
the web site's download section.