windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Re: [gnu.org #596148] www.windows7sins.org

From: Miklos MUHI
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: [gnu.org #596148] www.windows7sins.org
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 20:22:16 +0300

Good evening (at least here is evening),

I have followed the steps described in the documents, so I do have a
Savannah accound, an SSH (generated on my laptop), I also do have a
Savannah client and OpenSuse.

As I try to check out the project (svn co
svn+ssh://address@hidden/win7trans) I get an error
message something like "The network connection was unexpectedly closed"
(I have a german version of OpenSuse and the original is
"Netzwerkverbindung wurde unerwartet geschlossen").

I have the impression, that I am doing something wrong, but I do not
really know, what. Can someone please help me with that issue?

Please note, that I wish to access the romanian and the hungarian version.

Thank you for your attention.

Miklos MUHI