windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation

From: rgx
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation of Windows7Sins.org
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:11:55 +0100

Am Freitag, 20. November 2009 schrieb Matt Lee:
> I've started putting up instructions on the website:

Hi Matt,

thanks for your instructions. I'd like to add my experience from other
translation teams: I find it helpfull (almost compulsary) to document
the current status. Either on some Wiki page, or just in a text file
that could be added to each language branch:

There are now auto-stats (without po/gettext), but the template should
provide a listing of all files together with a short note about each
file (like: this php script needs no translation, or: chapter
"education").

At the moment, I feel quite lost without directions or status reports.

Cheers
Ralf