windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] translation to Indonesia

From: Osama KM
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] translation to Indonesia
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:22:56 +0300

Hello, Fresty

I'm not the webmaster, but I'm the Arabic translator and I think I can help.

On Friday 20 November 2009 23:13:21 Fresty Katili wrote:

> Could you give us some permission to do this?

Actually you don't need a permission. Get the files (text files, images and flyers) from the following SVN repo and start working:

svn co svn://svn.sv.gnu.org/win7trans/en/live

After you finish, you'll get an SVN account so you can commit and update the translated files yourself very easily, very quickly.

Any translation is appreciated, we need to spread the word in every living language and Indonesian is a very important one.

Thank you for your initiative!

--

Osama Khalid

Windows 7 is a new era of restrictions. <http://windows7sins.org>