windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Spanish translation

From: eva
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Spanish translation
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:37:06 +0200

2009/10/20 Carolina Flores Hine <address@hidden>:
> agustin zanotti escribió:
>>
>> hello everyone.
>>
>> I believe i'll have my translations for today.
>>
>> Acording to the issues:
>>
>> Are we going to use "usted" as we do for GNU translations?
>>
>> No se, creo que la versión en inglés no es muy formal, pero de todas
>> maneras acepto las indicaciones de alquien más capacitado.
>>
>> What can we do with words like "marketing"?
>>
>> Creo que deberían permanecer en el idioma original si es así como se
>> utilizan cotidianamente. Al menos en Argentina nadie utiliza la palabra
>> "mercadeo", y no la relacionaría con "marketing".
>>
>> Is it o.k if we add the word "niñas" sometimes, when we translate
>> children? (I think we should)
>>
>> De acuerdo con las cuetiones de género. Trataré de utilizar ambas
>> palabras, siempre y cuando no entorpezca la lectura.
>>
>> Eva translated "computers" as "ordenadores". I added the word
>> "computadoras", so sometimes, the texts uses both words, sometimes just
>> "computadoras". What do you think?
>>
>> En Argentina y creo que en Sudamérica en general se utiliza la expresión
>> "computadoras".
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Agustín.
>
> Hi:
>
> Agustín and I checked sections of the translation Eva sent. I don't know if
> Eva and Carlos could check the files so we can finish. We are almost done
> with the spanish translation.
>
> Carolina

Sorry I am so busy lately :'( I haven't checked anything. By the end
of this week I'll find some time for sure. Working and studying at the
same time it's hard...... I'll have a look by the end of the week. I'd
like to finish it too.

You'll have news about my part of work by the end of the week. Promised.

--
Un saludo.