windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Howto?

From: Dirk Estievenart
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Howto?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:32:32 +0200

Hi,

I'm willing to translate the Windows7Sins website into Dutch, German and French, but how do I do that?

I tried to subscribe to the mailman mailinglist, but didn't get a confirmation.
Where can I get the files to be translated? Where do I post them?

I saw some mails in the archives that a Subversion repository was setup. What is the URL? Can I log in anonymously or who is distributing logins?

Thanks for you advice,

Dirk Estievenart
FSF member #5585

--
http://www.dirkou.net
--

Bartosz Milewski - Physicist,Author,Programmer