wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)

From: Avinash Sonawane (@rootkea)
Subject: Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 13:49:58 +0000

Avinash Sonawane commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/510#note_1131566705

Hi Tim!

Sorry, couldn't be active more as I finally joined the workforce (and that's
also on the techstack I've never actively worked on before! #Golang). It's been
more than a month and a half now. Being relatively new to the stack I find it
really difficult to find time for other pursuits. (Maybe I'll learn to manage
as the time goes by :))

Anyways, so `Allow` looks interesting and a bit challenging. I'll look into it
this weekend maybe.

Just felt like posting an update. (feels somewhat unsuitable for a comment in
MR though...)

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/510#note_1131566705