wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Several OCSP improvements (!513)

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget2 | Several OCSP improvements (!513)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:06:04 +0000

Tim Rühsen started a new discussion on libwget/ssl_openssl.c:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/513#note_1113464956

> +{
> +     char *fingerprint = NULL;
> +     const struct ocsp_stapled_response *ocsp_stapled_resp;
> +
> +     /* Check if there's already a stapled OCSP response in our cache */
> +     ocsp_stapled_resp = ocsp_stapled_response_get(cert, issuer,
> ocsp_stapled_cache);
> +     if (ocsp_stapled_resp &&
> +                     (ocsp_stapled_resp->status == V_OCSP_CERTSTATUS_GOOD ||
> ocsp_stapled_resp->status == V_OCSP_CERTSTATUS_REVOKED)) {
> +             *revoked = (ocsp_stapled_resp->status ==
> V_OCSP_CERTSTATUS_REVOKED);
> +             *cache_origin = "stapled";
> +             return 1;
> +     }
> +
> +     if (ocsp_cert_cache) {
> +             /* Compute cert fingerprint */
> +             fingerprint = compute_cert_fingerprint(cert);

Please move the `fingerprint` declaration into this block. And the
`xfree(fingerprint)` can then be moved into the block as well.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/513#note_1113464956