wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)

From: Avinash Sonawane (@rootkea)
Subject: Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:36:52 +0000

Avinash Sonawane commented:

Also, as per `fuzz/README.md` we need to `./get_all_corpora` periodically. May
be we can automate it using CI?

I'm thinking a separate CI job which downloads the corpora and then raises the
MR against this very repo. We can use a dummy Gitlab account to [create
MR](https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/push_options.html#push-options-for-merge-requests)
 from CI. Clearly we need to guard such a job (maybe using branch name or
username?) to avoid the MR recursion!

Or maybe running `./get_all_corpora` periodically is not much of an issue?
Anyways, since `google-cloud-cli` (which provides `gsutil` needed to get the
corpora) is not is Debiab repos I won't be able to help with the corpora
fetching.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/510#note_1044752288