wget-dev

wget2 | Incorrect libwget version (2.1.0) in 2.0.1 and master? (#608)

From: Bernard Cafarelli (@pandavoyageur)
Subject: wget2 | Incorrect libwget version (2.1.0) in 2.0.1 and master? (#608)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:30:24 +0000

Bernard Cafarelli created an issue:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/608

For 2.0.1 (and still valid in current master), libwget version is indicated as
2.1.0 since
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/commit/3d25515253c26f0510a1a10882a668ca81fcc4d6

Checking the changelog, I suppose this is a typo but I preferred to
double-check here (this discrepancy was spotted in QA Gentoo run)

Downstream bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/858575

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/608