wget-dev

wget2 | Did not fall back to ipv4 (#600)

From: sezanzeb (@sezanzeb)
Subject: wget2 | Did not fall back to ipv4 (#600)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 08:01:10 +0000

sezanzeb created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/600

Hi, this is the original post:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/701115/cant-wget-my-server-but-curl-works/701130?noredirect=1#comment1325736_701130

Someone asked to open an issue here, since it didn't fall back to ipv4

I think the server I tested this probably still has this issue, I'll make sure
the configuration is not changed too soon so that this is reproducible for me.
I'd prefer not to share the servers ip though, please let me know if you need
me to run anything.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/600