wget-dev

Re: wget2 | * configure.ac: Remove redundant sanitizer warnings (!506)

From: Darshit Shah (@darnir)
Subject: Re: wget2 | * configure.ac: Remove redundant sanitizer warnings (!506)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:34:59 +0000

Darshit Shah commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/506#note_921947565

GNU Wget has the "Readme.checkout" file which is the developer documentation.
We should likely write something along those lines and include it in the
Doxygen output.

I think the `ASAN` variables make sense to be the default, while the `UBSAN`
one should be documented somewhere.
We can set the environment var in configure long enough to invoke ASAN.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/506#note_921947565