wget-dev

Re: wget | Draft: Fix #60956 (!26)

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget | Draft: Fix #60956 (!26)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 10:33:00 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:

Hi @wadersgeek, thank you for your contribution :-)

Please see my email regarding the FSF Copyright assignment.
Once that is done, I'll grant you developer access (also to wget2, as that is
what we build new stuff into).
Apart from that, let's just continue with the MR "as usual" :-)

The code looks good to me.
It would be nice to have more comments that explain or link to the source of
information (link(s) into the whatwg spec).
Please merge fixes like "Remove whitespaces" directly into the commit that
caused them - that way it's much easier for me to review and we don't want to
have such commits in the master branch later.
The "license & manifest" commit contains a comment that IMO belongs into the
other commit.

If you do these fixes, don't close the MR and open a new one (seen this often).
Just force-push and the MR becomes updated and the pipeline restarts.

Cheers, Tim

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget/-/merge_requests/26#note_645635357