wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Non-blocking API for external event loops (#550)

From: Walter Tautz
Subject: Re: wget2 | Non-blocking API for external event loops (#550)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 18:20:53 +0000

Walter Tautz commented:

On a different note. Tim, Can wget2 execute javascript? I seem to remember
seeing an API where one could write an "addon" for wget2? It would
be nice to have this done as the result output are often URL that wget2 can
then process? perhaps this is beyond the purpose of wget2? I do not
know whether curl can do this?

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/550#note_508441804