wget-dev

wget2 | add flag to set maximum number of pages downloaded per site (#53

From: Noam Baron
Subject: wget2 | add flag to set maximum number of pages downloaded per site (#530)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 06:52:43 +0000

Noam Baron created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/530

I'm a backend developer at a startup company and we are using wget2 to download
websites and parse the content.
We would like the option to set the maximum number of pages been download per
site.

(we know about the option of setting -Q/--quota but it will not help with this
specific assignment)

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/530