wget-dev

Re: wget2 | (Feature Request): wget2 should have a command line option t

From: Walter Tautz
Subject: Re: wget2 | (Feature Request): wget2 should have a command line option to obey the download tag (#448)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:39:47 +0000

Walter Tautz commented:

Tim, Sorry I couldn't test it for you. I will have a look to see if it
satisfies my immediate needs.

On another note, I gather that when wget2 runs it creates an internal
representation of a website it's connected to?
In particular, it will, for example, rewrite the web page so as to allow
mirroring of the site locally such that
the download files can be accessed via the webpage that has been
downloaded, in particular, somekind
of softlink? perhaps would point to the file that has been named via the
alternate download tag? :-)
Nice work by the`way. Hopefully the corona thing is not a big problem in
Germany?

Walter
on the downloaded computer and

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/448#note_307208665